Nov 17 2021
Following An Taoiseach’s address of 16/11/2021, The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre confirms the following on-going Covid-19 guidelines that we continue to implement for the protection and safety of our staff, artists and patrons.
In order to maximise seating in our limited capacity indoor venue, and in accordance with government guidelines, for your comfort and safety, please note the following:
- If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid19, please remain at home and self-isolate. DO NOT attend the venue.
- All attendees must present a valid digital Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate upon check-in. Failure to present a valid certificate will result in patrons not being permitted entry to the venue.
- Please observe social distancing when arriving at, entering, and exiting the venue.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a member of staff who will check your tickets, confirm you hold a valid Covid-19 vaccine certificate, ensure you are wearing a face covering, ask you to sanitise your hands and escort you to your allocated seats.
- All audience members must wear face coverings at all times in the auditorium.
- Seating will be arranged in pre-allocated pods. Moving seats will not be possible.
- For contact tracing purposes, tickets are non-transferable.
- Please observe cough and sneeze etiquette at all times.
- Bathroom occupancy will be reduced. Please observe maximum occupancy as advised.
- Shows will run for approximately 80 mins, with no support act and no interval.
- No food or drink may be consumed during the performance and smoking/ vaping is strictly prohibited.
- Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the performance to allow us time to show you to your seat.
- Please co-operate and respect our staff who will assist as needed.
- Due to the extremely limited capacity of our indoor venue, we ask that anyone booking a ticket only do so if they are certain they will be able to attend the event.Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Séamus Ennis Arts Centre.