Updated Covid-19 Guidelines Sept 6, 2021
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Séamus Ennis Arts Centre.
Your safety, and that of our artists and staff, is our priority and we respectfully ask that you are patient with us and adhere to all health and safety instructions.
In order to maximise seating in our limited capacity indoor venue, and in accordance with government guidelines, for your comfort and safety, please note the following:
- If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid19, please remain at home and self-isolate. DO NOT attend the venue.
- Tickets are available in pods. Minimum pod size is 2 persons (2 tickets) and a maximum of 4 persons (4 tickets).
- Due to the extremely limited capacity of our indoor venue, all attendees must present a valid digital Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate upon check-in.
- Please observe social distancing when arriving at, entering, and exiting the venue.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a member of staff who will check your tickets, confirm you hold a valid Covid-19 vaccine certificate, ensure you are wearing a face covering, ask you to sanitise your hands and escort you to your allocated seats.
- Seating will be arranged in pre-allocated pods. A minimum purchase of 2 tickets applies.
- All audience members must wear face coverings at all times in the auditorium.
- For contact tracing purposes, tickets are non-transferable.
- Please observe cough and sneeze etiquette at all times.
- Bathroom occupancy will be reduced. Please observe maximum occupancy as advised.
- The show will run for approximately 80 mins, with no support act and no interval.
- No food or drink may be consumed during the performance and smoking/ vaping is strictly prohibited.
- If you are driving, please consider local residents' access to their homes and businesses when parking in Naul village.
- Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the performance to allow us time to show you to your seat.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please co-operate and respect our staff who will assist as needed.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding. We hope you enjoy the show.