Statement of Core Values
- We respect people, value diversity and promote inclusion in all of our activities.
- We pride ourselves on providing a warm welcome to all guests, be they patrons, artists or other visitors.
- We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to create or to engage with the arts and we provide a programme of classes, workshops exhibitions and events designed to feature something for everyone.
- We strive to advance education in order to enhance and enrich the lives of our community through a range of educational arts and creative activities and programmes.
- We value the work of artists. We create opportunities for them to exhibit or perform in a safe, supportive and encouraging environment.
- We aim to provide the best possible facilities and arts experiences for artists and patrons alike. We encourage and value all feedback.
We offer the following payment options:
DEBIT & CREDIT CARD: VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL
Paypal is a secure and commission-free payment system. During the payment you will be temporarily transferred to the PayPal site for the compilation of the data necessary for the transaction in complete safety.
The credit card data are processed exclusively by PayPal for the checks necessary to authorise the online payment.
The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre will not have access to credit card data, but will only manage the buyer data (name, surname, address ...) necessary for sending the products to the address indicated by the customer and billing them. Your purchase will start upon receipt of payment.
The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre is a Company Limited by Guarantee, Not Having A Share Capital, governed by a voluntary Board of Directors. For a list of Board Directors and short biographies, please click here.The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre keeps detailed books and records of accounts and maintains strict financial controls. The organisation is transparent in its audited financial statements. It is compliant with the guidelines given in the Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) for Charities.
Download our most recent financial statements below:
The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre CLG is committed to good governance and has embarked upon the journey of compliance with the Governance code.
For further informations contact us: email@example.com