Stage Dimensions - please note that there are no wings or fly system
- Stage Depth - 3.1 Metres
- Stage Width - 4.8 Metres
- 1 x Zero 88 'Beta Pack' 6 x 16A Dimmer
- 1 x Zero 88 'Jester' 12/24 Channel DMX Lighting Console
- 2 x 500 Watt Fresnels with Barn Doors
- 4 x LED Par Cans
- 1 x Source 4
- 1 x Spot
- 2 x 500 Watt Par Cans
- Sanyo PLC-ZM5000 HD Projector (permanently ceiling mounted) with HDMI & VGA/SVGA Input.
- VGA Input accessible from either the stage or the control booth located at the rear of the room, HDMI Input is accessible from the control booth only.
- Harkness 'Miralyte Cosmopolitan' Matt White 10' X 10' Electric Ceiling Screen (permanently mounted at the rear of the stage)
- 1 x Yamaha LS9 32 Digital Mixing Console
- 2 x Meyer UPA-2P CE Speakers
- 2 x Meyer USW-1P CE Speakers (Subs)
- 1 x Multicore 32 + 8
- 2 x AKG C451 Microphones
- 1 x AKG D112 Microphone
- 2 x Shure Beta 58 Microphones
- 2 x Shure SM58 Microphones
- 2 x Shure Beta 87a Microphones
- 4 x AKG D3800 Microphones
- 4 x AKG C5900 Condenser Microphones
- 1 x Audio Technica AT825 Stereo Condenser Microphone (ceiling mounted, dedicated as a room mic for recording)
- 6 x Klark Teknik DIB100 Active DI Boxes
- 2 x Behringer Stereo Pro DI Boxes
- 4 x JBL EON Powered Monitors (providing 4 discrete monitor mixes).
- 6 x Baby Boom Microphone Stands
- 6 x Tall Boom Microphone Stands
- From Stereo up to 32 Track Recording into Logic Pro 9 via 32 Pre-fade, Pre-EQ, Direct Digital Outputs (on ADAT Lightpipe) from our Yamaha LS9 Console.
- Artists can receive multi-track (data) of their performance via DropBox, removable drive etc.
- Compatible with all Digital Audio Workstations.
Last updated on Monday, January 22nd 2018